Tier 1 SuperBowl Favorites
1. Seattle- Star studded roster added Graham to give Wilson a go to guy. Leagues best D, but better get Kam on the field soon
2. Indy- Added even more weapons for Luck & small improvements on D should be enough plus nemesis Pats have taken a step back
3. Dallas- Improved D & we will see how good that O Line really is. With loss of Murray is more Romo a good thing??
4. Pittsburgh The new version of the triplets on offense make O explosive & Tomlin gets a chance to run his D with Lebeau gone
5. Green Bay- Nelson loss hurts but ARod is the leagues best & they were so close last year
6. NE- key losses at CB but you never doubt Brady & the hoodie. Last time the league messed with them they almost went undefeated
Tier 2 Legit Contenders
7. Baltimore- Closer to last years Super Bowl than many think. Playoff Flacco is on another level and Harbaugh just wins games
8. Denver- It’s now or never. Question is if they don’t win was the Peyton era a bust. Just asking!!!
9. Arizona- dominant D and no way the injury bug hits as bad as last year
10. Miami- an up& coming team. Is this the year Tannehill & company break out.
11. Atlanta- They look tougher along the lines. I see WR Jones exploding this year and Beasley vying for defensive rookie of the year
Tier 3 Playoffs & Could Surprise
12. KC- A talented roster with parts on O for Reid to take advantage of Matchups. D is already loaded & adds rookie CB Peters & return a healthy Berry.
13. Philly- Chip has a plan, all they need is solid and more importantly healthy QB play. Murray will add toughness to run game.
14. Cincinnati- a team that’s really good at a lot of positions except the one that matters the most, QB. Seriously Dalton is making crazy money to be mediocre
15. Detroit : Weapons galore but the QB who has a tendency to throw the ball to the other team. Ngata is a great player but he won’t fill Suh’s shoes.
16. NYG- Offense should be explosive with highlight machine Beckham & return of Cruz but questions on OL & injuries on D bring them down a notch.
17. SD- A solid team, kind of boring but as long as Rivers is leading they can play with anybody
Tier 4 If things break right
18. Minnesota- Look to be the leagues most improved team. AP is back, another year of development for Teddy and Zimmer always has a good defense. Could surprise!!
19. NO- Brees is still one of the leagues best, so they will always be ok. Graham will be missed & need to see more from the D
20. Buffalo- Likely a top 5 D & playmakers all over the place on O. Just need solid QB play from whoever wins or doesn’t lose the job
21. St. Louis- Another young talented team who need improved QB play. Physical team with young improving D
22. SF- 49ers have reloaded & aren’t as bad as many think. May need a year to get it all together but still dangerous
23. Carolina- Cam & the D keep team competitive but lack of upgrades on OL & loss of Benjamin will hurt
Tier 5 Stuck in no mans land
24. NYJ- They look to return to the glory days of Rex w/ improved secondary & dominant DL. Marshall improves O but need better QB play
25. Cleveland- Browns have a playoff D but major questions at the QB position & uncertainty at the skill positions need to be answered
26. Houston- Watt leads the D, Hopkins will breakout on O but ( I will let you guess) questions at the QB position will hold them down
Tier 6 Back to the Drawing board/ Prepare for Next Year
27. Jax- Putting together quite the young offense around Bortles with Yeldon & Allen Robinson. They are another good draft & healthy Fowler away from playoff contention.
28. Oakland- Carr to Cooper should be fun as will watching the development of Mack into a star
29. Washington- The roster is improved but team doesn’t stand a chance as long as Gruden is sabotaging RG3
30. TB- Algebra problem Winston + Weapons =Good – Terrible OL = Bad season
31. Tennessee- A year for Mariota, Cobb, Sankey, & DGB to develop could pay dividends down the road.
32. Chicago- 1st rd pick White already injured +Cutler is still QB= top 5 pick next year
SportsRuckus website coming September 3rd
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Many players declared to return to school and that is going to help out many players who are declaring. The draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/x1CEztjHC2
about 55 mins ago
- Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7NZob5AudU
about 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Titans are signing WR Mason Kinsey to a futures contract nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mason-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TjptESZmxj
about 2 hours ago