The New York Jets have already released former Syracuse wide out Jarrod West, after signing a few days ago. The team replaced him with University of Maine wide receiver Arthur Williams.
Williams, who played collegiality at Maine, was a tryout player at the Jets rookie mini camp. The 6’0”, 185-pound Williams had 101 career receptions with the Black Bears for 1,437 yards and 12 TDs.
40 Yrd Dash: 4.42
20 Yrd Dash:
10 Yrd Dash:
|225 Lb. Bench Reps: 12
Vertical Jump: 43
Broad Jump: 11’00”
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.09
3-Cone Drill: 6.57
|40 Time Range: 4.40-4.43|
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Who got the cheesesteak? twitter.com/BSO/status/141…
about 31 mins ago
- I would rather talk Hockey right now on Twitter, if you talk about COVID, it is like talking about what gang you re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Boom second one in a day? twitter.com/gillettenation…
about 40 mins ago
- So I need to follow more hockey talk. Sorry yall. I want to see when Eichel is traded. I will be sad too I like the kid
about 41 mins ago
- People are quickly calling out Rick Dennison for his decision. Saying he is dumb, he is not a leader, he is a cowar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Matt Waletzko. Together we...