Today the Pittsburgh Steelers took a huge blow when center Maurkice Pouncey went down with an ankle injury. Mike Tomlin just confirmed that Pouncey has a broken ankle and will require surgery.
Pouncey is expected to miss half of the 2015 season.
This makes Pouncey a candidate for injured reserve/designated for return. Pouncey broke his left ankle in Sunday’s exhibition game against the Packers. The Steelers will turn to journeyman Cody Wallace at center in the meantime.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WMwa2u8is1
about 31 mins ago
- Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZTOvrm1yRL
about 39 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago