The New York Jets are hoping Leonard Williams won’t be sidelined for long with a knee injury.
The first-round draft pick left the Jets’ 28-18 preseason victory over the Giants in the first half Saturday night. A bone bruise is a possibility, but the Jets will know more after the defensive lineman has an MRI exam Sunday.
Williams, the No. 6 overall pick out of Southern California, is expected to be a major part of Bowles’ defense. He has been starting for the Jets in place of Sheldon Richardson, who is suspended for the first four games of the regular season after violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is crazy. Alex Santos is a good dude twitter.com/jpfinlaynbcs/s…
about 29 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tavion Bryant, LB, Wilmington College - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tavion… @jiggs_ent @WilmingtonColl @DubC_Football
about 34 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Terrence Jackson Jr., DB, New Mexico Highlands University -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tristan Thomas, LB, Pacific Lutheran University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/trista…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Larnel Coleman, OT, UMass - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/that-s… @Ace_killa74… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago