Today the Cleveland Browns reporter Tony Grossi reported on ESPN Cleveland that Terrance West is on thin ice with the team. He also added that West showed up chunky to practice.
I don’t buy the theory that the Browns’ running game automatically will be a strength just because center Alex Mack is back and backs Isaiah Crowell and Terrance West are in their second seasons.
Crowell has a real good nose for the end zone, but his ball security scares me. West looks chunky in his second season and I keep hearing he is on thin ice because of maturity issues. Rookie Duke Johnson is out with a hamstring injury and there are some who say questionable durability is the reason the Miami Hurricanes all-time rusher lasted until the third round. The Browns added two camp bodies – Timothy Flanders and Jalen Parmele — to the running back mix on Monday. The running game is supposed to be the bread and butter of the new Browns’ offense. And I don’t like the vibe at that position group.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You can receive a free stock by signing up. Right now the stock market is soaring. Get in and stay in, it will co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:QB Spotlight Podcast: Talking QB’s in the transfer portal and 2 recently committed quarterbacks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Martin Foray, DB, St. Francis University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/martin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 14, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:Terry Fontenot is the frontrunner for the Falcons GM position nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/terry-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RWkevfAV4p
about 7 hours ago