Sam Baker was once a highly touted offensive tackle in the NFL, but that was before he tore his patella tendons in both knees. Baker has struggled to stay healthy, playing a full season only twice in his NFL career. In a radio interview with Sirius XM, Baker’s father David who is the Pro Football Hall of Fame president, told Gil Brandt and Alex Marvez that his son is “Probably concluding his career”.
Sam’s father and Pro Football Hall of Fame president David Baker told Gil Brandt and Alex Marvez on SiriusXM NFL Radio that his son “probably just concluded his career” because of the host of injuries that plagued him throughout his career.
It sounds like Sam has talked to his parents in regards to his future, and it may be the best long term decision for the massive offensive tackle out of USC.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4vCfzOjnaa
about 13 mins ago
- Hey @JoshAllenQB what you think? Pretty cool ice sculpture? https://t.co/8eu4vjzldz
about 38 mins ago
- Big News here twitter.com/mo3_lyfstyle/s…
about 40 mins ago
- Colts are working out Robert Nkemdiche today https://t.co/wRJakDJkFY
about 41 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago