Former Florida State quarterback De’Andre Johnson, has a new home. The former Florida State quarterback who was arrested after punching a female in a club has now enrolled at East Mississippi Community College after being dismissed from Florida State earlier this summer.
Brett McMurphy of ESPN.com reported Friday afternoon Johnson had enrolled at the community college, saying he expects to play football this fall. Classes begin on Monday for Johnson.
This is a great second chance for Johnson, but his past will likely haunt him bad.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/a-j-br… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago