Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, but the former first round pick in 1998 is trying to make it through at least one more season to break all Brett Favre’s records. Manning will have to do it with discomfort though. According to Peter King’s MMQB.com, Peyton Manning does not have any feeling in his finger tips.
“I can’t feel anything in my fingertips,” Manning said Thursday. “It’s crazy. I’ve talked to a doctor recently who said, Don’t count on the feeling coming back. It was hard for me for about two years, because one doctor told me I could wake up any morning and it might come back. So you wake up every day thinking, Today’s the day! Then it’s not.”
Do you think Peyton Manning will break Favre’s records?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Big News here twitter.com/mo3_lyfstyle/s…
about 24 mins ago
- Colts are working out Robert Nkemdiche today https://t.co/wRJakDJkFY
about 25 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- I am not going to lie, the Jets have made the best coaching hire so far. If the Eagles hire Nick Sirianni they will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/a-j-br… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago