The Buffalo Bills are working out three veteran defensive players according to Adam Caplan.
The team is hosting Quentin Groves, Marcus Bernard and Red Bryant.
@caplannfl: #Bills are working out OLBs Marcus Benard and Quentin Groves and DL Red Bryant today, source said.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Many players declared to return to school and that is going to help out many players who are declaring. The draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/x1CEztjHC2
about 36 mins ago
- Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7NZob5AudU
about 44 mins ago
- Breaking: Titans are signing WR Mason Kinsey to a futures contract nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mason-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TjptESZmxj
about 2 hours ago