Kevin White the Bears rookie wide out has the itch the play football again, but it is not his call. According to him though he is ready.
“If it was up to me, I would be out there. I want to be practicing tomorrow,” White said Friday, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “But it’s not my call. I’ve got to follow the rules.
“I feel I can play. But you’ve got to look at the coaches, trainers and if they say, ‘Kevin, give it another week,’ that’s what I have to do. Hopefully we’ll get some good news and hopefully I’ll be back out there very soon.”
White suffered the injury during the Bears’ offseason program and has missed 11 training camp practices with a shin injury.
“I thought in the (NFL) they’d rush you back — I guess (you should) never just a book by it’s cover,” White said. “They’re taking their time. Whenever they do want me to play, I’ll be ready.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I want Eklund and Power. If Sabres get those two tonight it was a win
about 31 mins ago
- Question do the Sabres have to trade Jack Eichel?
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Earl Stoudemire Jr., RB, Morehead State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/earl-s…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Prospect Interview: McClendon Curtis, OG, Tennessee-Chattanooga nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/mcclen…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- He is easily a top 5 slot WR in the NFL, it is not even debatable. And yes I am bias and a Bills fan twitter.com/BSO/status/141…
about 42 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Matt Waletzko. Together we...