The Chicago Bears are in a pickle now, they let Brandon Marshall go and now they are in a bind. Kevin White who stated less than 24 hours ago that he was itching to get on the field, but that might not happen now. According to Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace, White the seventh overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft has a stress fracture in his shin that will require surgery. White will begin the season on the team’s PUP list and could miss his entire rookie season.
Pace said that White suffered a setback in his recovery this week, prompting the need for surgery. The team confirmed that White developed a stress fracture in his shin during OTAs. The hope was that rest and rehabilitation would solve the issue. The discomfort returned this week and coaches noticed a change in White’s gait.
This is not good for the Bears who made be in the market for veteran wide outs now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Von Miller can’t possibly hit the open market… right? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OPnfXn99vv
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did Atlanta Falcons do Raheem Morris dirty? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PZLt8KvEZe
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago