Tom Brady damaged his cell phone and was not willing to admit he cheated. According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, the NFL and Roger Goodell offered to cut the suspension in half if he admitted he was guilty.
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the NFL was willing to drop the suspension by “at least 50 percent” if Brady: (1) admitted to having knowledge of whatever John Jastremski and Jim McNally were doing to the footballs; (2) admitted to failing to cooperate with the Ted Wells investigation; and (3) apologized.
I can’t see how Brady will beat this case, but who knows what happens when it gets in front of a judge.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e0s4bLnO0U
about 5 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VOrANc46US
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 41 mins ago