Russell Wilson saga is getting interesting. According to a report by Jason Cole of Bleacher Report, Wilson is “inching closer” to a possible agreement on a long-term contract, but there is a new loop hole. Wilson will come on his demands to be the highest paid player in the NFL, but he does want the most guaranteed money.
According to the report Seattle has reportedly offered Wilson a similar deal to the one signed by Panthers QB Cam Newton, which would guarantee him $54 million to go along with an annual salary of $21 million per year, but Wilson wants more guaranteed money.
Wilson’s camp wants the most guaranteed money ever. They want more than what Suh recently received from the Dolphins. According to the report, Wilson wants more than 60 million guaranteed. That is insane!
Let’s see what the Seahawks do…
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 34 mins ago
- I would not be surprised if the Colts brought up a CB this week from their practice squad. Would make a ton of sen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- MLB DFS September 19: Late Night Value ift.tt/33MMXsR
about 48 mins ago
- Breaking: Bills are signing former Jets OC Jonotthan Harrison to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jonott… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago