T.Y. Hilton has been a beast since entering the NFL, and now there is a report his pay day could be coming. According to Jason Cole of Bleacher Report, the Indianapolis Colts and WR T.Y. Hilton are in the process of negotiating a long-term contract extension.
Cole is reporting that the T.Y. Hilton is hoping to land a deal similar to Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas’. That means Hilton is looking for around $14 million per year in his contract.
Hilton has a year left on his deal, but is hoping to land a huge deal. If not he will likely be slapped with the Franchise tag at the end of the year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- This is a great opportunity for big-time prospects! 2021 NFL Draft Prospects Check this out! twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 10 mins ago
- Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/lGVUMD9jpM
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago