According to ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio, Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti and Colts owner Jim Irsay are the two most vocal owners arguing against the NFL reducing Tom Brady‘s suspension for Deflategate.
“[By reducing the suspension] you’re angering some of the hard-core owners out there,” said Paolantonio on San Diego’s ‘Mighty 1090’ Friday. “I know who they are and I’m gonna name ‘em right now: Jim Irsay of the Colts. Steve Bisciotti of the Ravens and others in the AFC who believe the Patriots have gotten away with murder for years and have not been publicly punished properly.”
This isn’t exactly surprising considering the whole Deflategate saga started with Colts’ general manager Ryan Grigson sending the NFL a letter the week of the AFC title game accusing the Patriots of deflating footballs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sal Sidebotham, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sal-si…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- I am waiting to see if Daniel MCCullers is poached. His contract was terminated yesterday. Which means he is like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago