Second year wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin missed 10 off-season practices this year already because of a nagging hamstring. His coach Ron Rivera took a shot at Benjamin questioning his weight. Saying that the extra weight he had could be the problem to the hamstring injuries. Well Benjamin kind of politely took a shot back at coach, when he was asked about his weight.
Benjamin, who played at 245 pounds as a rookie, said he’s at a “perfect” weight right now and that his hamstrings have healed.
“I’m not on the scale,” he said, according to ESPN.com. “But I’m playing weight.”
Benjamin was a stud last year, and I expect him to have an even bigger year in 2016, especially with Devin Funchess on the opposite side of him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HCGWO9G8mM
about 14 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 3 ift.tt/2HnGltj
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGjwp11Pzr
about 35 mins ago
- This is what the HBCU needs twitter.com/craighaley/sta…
about 1 hour ago
- #BillsMafia takes the lead, can they hold on for the W twitter.com/nfl/status/130…
about 3 hours ago