Miami Beach Police arrested an NFL player after they say he shot his gun into the air early Saturday morning.
Green Bay Packers tight end Andrew Quarless, 26, was charged with discharging a firearm in public around 5:30 a.m. Saturday.
A parking attendant on the 500 block of Lenox Avenue told police he spotted a black Porsche Panamera with two men and two women inside. According to the arrest report, the two men got out of the Porsche and approached a white vehicle with several women inside.
The attendant said the discussion soon became hostile. That’s when he told police he spotted Quarless walking up to the white car with a semi-automatic handgun. The witness then told police Quarless pointed the gun in the air and fired off two rounds before taking off in the Porsche.
Packers released this statement regarding the situation:
“We are aware of the matter involving Andrew Quarless and are in the process of gathering more information. We will withhold further comment,” the team’s statement said.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good twitter.com/tmz_sports/sta…
about 6 mins ago
- If you would have asked me who would win tonight I would have said the Ravens. I thought being at home would help. So far it isn’t
about 7 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Coaches Hot Seat: Three head coaches that need to be fired after Week 3 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/hot-se…
about 28 mins ago