LeTroy Guion the defensive tackle of the Green Bay Packers was arrested in Starke, Florida a while back and the Police took his truck as well as 190,028.82. Well now according to ESPN.com’s Rob Demovsky, Guion has filed a motion to get his money and truck back.
The motion, according to a source familiar with the proceedings, claims that Guion’s Eighth Amendment rights have been violated given that Guion has already paid the maximum penalty of $5,000.
According to ESPN, Guion filed a motion this week for a summary judgment in a Bradford County, Florida, court to recover the $190,028.81 and his 2015 Dodge Ram truck that was taken when he was arrested for felony possession of marijuana and a firearm.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago