Joey Bosa the Ohio State University football player who is considered a top talent in the 2016 NFL Draft if he declares has been suspended.
According to the report, Bosa violated team policies.
As for the reasons for the suspensions, Urban Meyer said Thursday at Big Ten Media Days that “It was a violation of team policies. That’s as far as we’ll go.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UZ6VXAoLSz
about 51 mins ago
- Corey Brown, DT, Valdosta State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/SPFiPyLpORU
about 57 mins ago