The Green Bay Packers announced their profits today, since they are owned by the people for tax purposes. What they found out is the NFL is growing.
According to Darren Rovell of ESPN, each team split 226.4 million dollars. That means the NFL made 7.24 billion in sales, and revenue….WOW!!!
@darrenrovell: JUST IN: NFL splits $7.24 BILLION w/its teams in national revenue from last season. Each team gets $226.4M, which is mostly TV $.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Patriots RB James White loses his father in a bad car accident; his mother is in critical conditio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/f0VYYmuoru
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jbRMXxbCvb
about 46 mins ago