A few years ago Ray Lewis’ son committed to the University of Miami. That did not work out however and now Lewis’ son is at Coastal Carolina in South Carolina. Well another former Hurricanes son committed to the University. Michael Irvin Jr. has committed to the Canes.
“It’s what I’ve always wanted to do,” Irvin, Jr., told 247sports.com. “I like the coaches. They told me I would play all over for them. In the backfield, at tight end and at receiver. … (My father) was proud of me when I told him of my decision and he thinks it will work out for me just like it did for him going there.”
The versatile 3-star prospect, who now plays at powerhouse St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale, is ranked as the No. 27 tight end and the No. 85 player in the state of Florida.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Eli Manning Shows Off His Wheels as a Lead Blocker on a Run Play ift.tt/30q0d3H
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- Pau Gasol’s Wife Cat Gasol Brought the Heat Poolside in Italy ift.tt/2L2pXN5
about 59 mins ago via IFTTT
- Buffalo Bills roster predictions nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/buffal… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jackson Scott-Brown, OL, University of Northern Iowa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- James Harden Said the ‘Media Narrative’ Kept Him From Winning MVP ift.tt/2NrQfeg
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT