According to Pro Football Talk, Jason Pierre Paul specifically declined to see trainer Ronnie Barnes and former Giants linebacker Jessie Armstead.
Listed as a “Special Assistant” on the team’s official website, Armstead has become a liaison between the organization and the players. He specifically has a strong relationship with Pierre-Paul.
But it was not strong enough to see the teams leading pass rusher. JPP did not want anything to do with them.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HCGWO9G8mM
about 18 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 3 ift.tt/2HnGltj
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGjwp11Pzr
about 39 mins ago
- This is what the HBCU needs twitter.com/craighaley/sta…
about 1 hour ago
- #BillsMafia takes the lead, can they hold on for the W twitter.com/nfl/status/130…
about 3 hours ago