Terrell Owens the former Tennessee Chattanooga wide receiver is eligble for the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year, but he is not really too concerned if he makes it or not.
Owens was on the Rich Eisen show this week and said he doesn’t really stress or think about him getting in the Hall of Fame.
“I can’t wrap my head around that whole process because it really, literally, doesn’t mean that much to me. I understand what I’ve done on the field and it’s probably well deserving of [the Hall], but I’m being honest, it really doesn’t bother me whether I get in or not.
“I guess [being in the Hall] from a standpoint of a legacy or what my kids can really see what I’ve done, the body of work and appreciate it, then yeah, and my family. But me, personally, it really doesn’t do anything for me because I never played the game for that. I played it because I was competitive. I played it to the point that I realized my talent and I became pretty good at it. That was my motivation. I wanted to win at all costs.”
Do you think he should be a first ballot Hall of Famer?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Gotta love it. WE are breaking records twitter.com/pfref/status/1…
about 2 mins ago
- That was a sack, his knee was down
about 3 mins ago
- I am super excited to see what Brian Daboll is going to dial up. So far this is the same team that takes their foot off the gas
about 5 mins ago
- Jalen Hurts is in the game for Carson Wentz
about 20 mins ago
- Rams are back and boy the Bills look lost on defense
about 22 mins ago