Today Ian Rapoport announced via his twitter account that Eli Manning and the New York Giants are hoping to have a deal in place before the start of training camp. Rapoport says the team wants to give Eli a long term deal.
According to Rapoport, both the Giants and Manning’s camp are confident that a deal will get done at some point this year. Rapoport anticipates Manning receiving just a small raise, but also notes that an extension would offer the Giants some cap relief.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jbRMXxbCvb
about 5 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Stallions stomp their way into the world of college football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/stalli… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago