Amy Trask was an executive for the Oakland Raiders from 1997 to 2013, and now the former executive wrote a true message for MMQB.com in regards to equality. Trask wrote that the true measure of equality will come when Thomas is badgered and hounded the way every other official in the NFL is.
“When Sarah Thomas throws a flag she shouldn’t have thrown—which she will, as all officials do—she should be booed,” Trask wrote. “When Sarah Thomas fails to throw a flag she should have—which she will, as all officials do—she should be booed. Sarah Thomas should be booed as loudly and as resoundingly as her male colleagues are booed.
“Gender equality means gender equality. And if gender equality is the expectation, all consequences that flow therefrom must be accepted, whether one likes them or not.”
So football fans, I have a question. Is she just being a hater or does she have a point? Let us know on Twitter @DraftDiamonds
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cam Newton Leaves Preseason Game Early With a Foot Injury ift.tt/2P7L59O
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- Josh Allen of Jags is good wow
about 11 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Packers and Raiders Preseason Game Being Played in Winnipeg Despite Field Condition Concerns ift.tt/2P8Ksgg
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jay Glazer saying that the Texans have talked to ten teams about Clowney. One mentioned the Dolphins
about 21 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ben Holmes, QB, Tarleton State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/ben-ho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro