If you want to win the Fantasy Football Championship you need to have some good sleeper picks. They are guys that are late round guys that can contribute to your team. Last year I was able to pick up Mark Ingram later in the draft and he ended up putting up 9 touchdowns for me. That was a great pick up later in the draft. Here is a list of five players that could have a huge season in 2015.
Nick Foles – People are sleeping on Nick Foles to the Rams. The St. Louis Rams have not had a healthy quarterback in a while, but Foles is an accurate quarterback that has a cannon. He has tons of unused weapons in St. Louis. His wide receiver corps could be amazing if used correctly, but the Rams somehow figure out a way to mess things up every year. This year they have a new gunslinger and I think things are different in 2015.
Duke Johnson – The Cleveland Browns drafted the former Miami star this year, but he is a due a huge season. I have a feeling he will be the main starter mid way through the season. He is a guy that could be brought in later in the draft, and end up being a starter the rest of the season for you. Expect big things from Duke.
DeAndre Hopkins – He will be the number one in Houston and I would expect him to have a monstrous year. I do not know who his quarterback is, but I could see him ending the season as the NFL receiving leader in 2015. Hopkins is a very solid player, and I feel he will surpass 10 plus touchdowns in 2015.
Charles Clay – The Buffalo Bills have not had a tight end since 1992. Clay was given a huge contract, and while many will be expecting huge things from him his first year, I think he will be a very solid starter and contributor to the offense. The Bills quarterbacks are not the best and they will be dinking and dunking it off to Clay. If you play in a PPR he could be a great option for you for points.
David Johnson – The Arizona Cardinals drafted him and many of you are probably like who is he? Well he is a big back that has great hands. The Arizona Cardinals love him and he will split reps with Andre Ellington. He might not get many carries in the beginning of the year, but he will end up with a career like Willis McGahee when it is all said and done. Pick him up late, you will thank me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Giants’ Sam Beal pleads guilty to two gun charges nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/sam-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EInXPl4xkd
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for June 11, 2021 | Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Lorick, WR, Wagner College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:Giants’ Sam Beal pleads guilty to two gun charges nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/sam-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/t50ccouiCu
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for June 11, 2021 | Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...