Now the former gunslinger is taking on a new position. Miller is switching to wide receiver.
Miller said with more than two months until he’ll be completely healthy at quarterback, he’s approaching this season as primarily a wide receiver per SI.com.
“For the most part, it’s going to be H-Back and punt return,” Miller said in a phone interview on Thursday night. “It’s a long process to get back totally to throwing and throwing every day. This is the smarter thing for right now, God blessed me with a lot of talent and different opportunities. I’m going to have fun with that and still score a lot of touchdowns and help the team out and be dominant at that.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The BEST QB You’ve Never Heard Of| NDSU QB Trey Lance Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trey-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Noah Fant Ankle Injury Update; Could the Broncos TE return this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Austin Ekeler Hamstring Injury Update; Is Chargers RB gaining progress?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Great cause even better company! twitter.com/26shirts/statu…
about 37 mins ago
- Most EXCITING QB in College Football | Ohio State QB Justin Fields 2019 Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago