Army may be without one of its best players for part or all of the 2015 season. According to Hudson Valley News, Junior cornerback Josh Jenkins suffered a serious head injury during a fight with a teammate on post Fourth of July weekend. Jenkins was taken to Keller Army Community Hospital and later transported to Westchester Medicial Center in Valhalla.
The West Point Public Affairs office said in a statement that the incident is under investigation.
Jenkins made 63 tackles, tied for second on the team, intercepted four passes and blocked two kicks last season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Coaches Hot Seat: Three head coaches that need to be fired after Week 3 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/hot-se… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- ICYMI:Cowboys defensive lineman Trysten Hill should be suspended for this dirty play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tryste… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- Titans are working out QB Anthony Gordon, WR Chris Lacy and TE Dalton Schoen
about 6 mins ago
- Cardinals hosted TE Evan Baylis for a visit
about 8 mins ago