Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is training for a comeback after missing all of the 2014 season, but he will do it with a new tattoo.
Peterson posted this on his Instagram account, and it is a beastly looking Tattoo.
Peterson was indicted on September 11, 2014, by a Montgomery County, Texas, grand jury on charges of reckless or negligent injury to a child that occurred on May 18, 2014. He was accused of beating his four-year-old son with a tree branch, which Peterson consistently referred to as a ‘switch’, causing severe welts and bleeding on the child’s back, legs, buttocks, genitals and ankles. In their initial response, the Vikings deactivated Peterson for a single game, but later ended up being suspended the entire season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YyuyupFgIx
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7pfNfXbzAN
about 31 mins ago