Aaron Hernandez could end up getting play in the courts, now that the judge granted his attorney’s to interview a juror who reportedly talked about the double homicide in Massachusetts that Hernandez has been tied too.
Via the Associated Press, lawyer James Sultan now knows the name of a tipster who claims that one of the jurors in the Odin Lloyd murder case participated in discussions about the other double murder case involving the former Patriots tight end. If true, this means that the juror lied during jury selection in the case involving the murder of Odin Lloyd.
Hernandez’s attorney will interview the juror and if they can find out that the juror did in fact talk about the double homicide case, then there could be a huge problem.
“That contact is clearly relevant to this individual’s credibility,” Sultan said in a court filing. “Nevertheless, there is reason to believe that this individual likely possesses information relevant to whether a juror was exposed to prejudicial, extrinsic information.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Report: Deion Sanders will be the next head football coach at Jackson State University!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Devante Turner, RB/KR, Central Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/devant… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:XFL Defensive Rankings after Week 3, BattleHawks are the top team nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/02/xfl-de… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Maurkice Pouncey regrets wearing Antwon Rose’s name on the back of his helmet nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/maurki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago