2016 NFL DRAFT SCOUTING NOTES: Kris Frost, LB, Auburn
By Lijah Spencer (@tweaked74)
Tonight in scouting notes we look at a defensive player who considered entering the 2015 NFL Draft, but opted instead to return for his senior season at Auburn. Here are my notes:
Kris Frost. 6’2. 240 Lbs. LB. Auburn. Senior.
1) An athletic player
2) Good power
3) Good tackling LB
1) Has ok size, but needs to add upper body strength
2) Needs to use his hands better to disengage blockers
Kris Frost is a Linebacker from the University of Auburn whom plays with good power and athleticism. He is decent at reading and reacting to the play, and is a solid tackler. His speed is decent, and he has some ability to cover. Frost does need to use his hands better to disengage his blockers, and he could use to add some upper body strength. Last season Frost amassed 87 tackles (59 solo), 10 TFL (tackle for loss), and 3.5 sacks. He was debating coming out early to enter the 2015 draft, but decided to instead return to Auburn. This should serve him well as he will have a chance to improve upon his weaknesses, and possibly move up the draft board for next April’s draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Wow, an incomplete pass and the Bills take over on the 1. Preston Williams jumped up and dropped the ball
about 29 mins ago
- 4th and goal here. if the Phins score they can take the life out of the Bills
about 30 mins ago
- Dolphins going for it?
about 31 mins ago
- Dolphins are in striking distance. 1st and Goal. They are owning the Buffalo Bills defense
about 32 mins ago
- Ed Oliver injured on the play, limping hard
about 36 mins ago