2016 NFL DRAFT SCOUTING NOTES: Kris Frost, LB, Auburn
By Lijah Spencer (@tweaked74)
Tonight in scouting notes we look at a defensive player who considered entering the 2015 NFL Draft, but opted instead to return for his senior season at Auburn. Here are my notes:
Kris Frost. 6’2. 240 Lbs. LB. Auburn. Senior.
1) An athletic player
2) Good power
3) Good tackling LB
1) Has ok size, but needs to add upper body strength
2) Needs to use his hands better to disengage blockers
Kris Frost is a Linebacker from the University of Auburn whom plays with good power and athleticism. He is decent at reading and reacting to the play, and is a solid tackler. His speed is decent, and he has some ability to cover. Frost does need to use his hands better to disengage his blockers, and he could use to add some upper body strength. Last season Frost amassed 87 tackles (59 solo), 10 TFL (tackle for loss), and 3.5 sacks. He was debating coming out early to enter the 2015 draft, but decided to instead return to Auburn. This should serve him well as he will have a chance to improve upon his weaknesses, and possibly move up the draft board for next April’s draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- ProfessionalRegularGuy, Marquette King - AirBnB youtu.be/u30CRy7J0w0 via @YouTube
about 1 hour ago
- Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...