Player: Shock Linwood RB BaylorPlayer Comparison: Kendall Hunter, Christine Michael
The reason I compared Shock to these two players are simple. I think he as more talent than these two backs but his running and playing style is similar. He has a low frame so he makes it tough on defenders to get a clean hit on him. What I love most is the fact that he is also strong through tackles. Being a small back he has really good ability to keep his pads level to the defender and fight through tackles. Similar to Kendall Hunter he has strength with speed. His ball carrying vision is also very comparable to his as well.
I see the Christine Michael comparison because he is strong built with the ability to make plays with his legs and out run defenders as well. He is also crafty once he gets into space. I do believe that Shock has more talent than these two players. The problem I have is that Baylor running backs usually don’t pan out at the next level. But I see too much talent to let this back go unheard of. At the next level he will have to watch how many touches he sees being a smaller back. I like him as a complement to a starter and core special team’s player. Than developing to a starter.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Announcement UPCOMING Pro Days: 2020 MFE Elite Virtual Pro Days w/ Zybek Sports nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/announ…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marcus Hawkins, LB, Sacramento State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mason Sikes, TE, Boise State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/mason-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:2010 NFL Draft Re-Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/2010-r… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pZKIgtNR8r
about 30 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontè Simmons, RB, Delaware Valley University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/donte-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago