Daron Bryden has the talents to be the next big breakout quarterback. Bryden is only 13 years old, but this kid works harder than most college student athletes.
Bryden was coached by former NFL QB Sean Salisbury who stated in a radio interview this week he is the highest graded young quarterback he has ever worked with. Bryden also has traveled state to state over this summer break already to get better at his game.
Bryden was in the USA Football game in which he went 4/5 for 83 yards and a touchdown and made it look easy. Now another recruting website has taken notice.
247 Sports has piated the profile of the 13 year old gunslinger. This kid is special, #TeamDiamond!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- There is literally nothing on TV tonight, so we are going to be forced to watch a debate? Come on
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Are good defenses Lamar Jackson’s kryptonite? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/lamar-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FbOYBpbzp6
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivan Mertilus, DB, Los Angeles Valley College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes became the fastest QB to reach 10,000 yards passing in just 34 games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago