The National Football League (NFL) announced today that it has selected Yahoo! Inc. as its exclusive partner to deliver the first-ever live stream of an NFL game to a global audience across devices and for free. This partnership will bring the NFL’s International Series game in London, between the Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars on October 25, to Yahoo properties globally, including Yahoo, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Screen and Tumblr, which attract more than one billion monthly users.
“The NFL has always been committed to being at the forefront of media innovation. Through this partnership with Yahoo – one of the world’s most recognizable digital brands – we are taking another important step in that direction as we continue to closely monitor the rapidly evolving digital media landscape,” said Roger Goodell, Commissioner of the National Football League.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Fantasy “Believe it or Not?”: Knee-Jerk Reactions After Week 2 ift.tt/345ZRCr
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 47 mins ago
- Week 1 QB Index, Mahomes Not Top 3? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JdGpMkB4Ra
about 51 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago