The Buffalo Bills spent a ton of money in the off-season, and they hired a new head coach in Rex Ryan. Everyone in the city of Buffalo is buying into the team once again, but it is a little different. In the year’s past the Bills have avoided key positions, such as tight end and quarterback. While the Bills have addressed every major position including the two listed with players who are solid contributors, the fan base is buying it. It is hard to buy into anything after 15 years of losing, but one former Bills player feels you better buy in, because he himself guarantees the Bills make the playoffs this year.
“I’m buying in,” Thomas told Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News. “I know I’m not a part of the team, but I’m guaranteeing a playoff spot this year. You can write it down! I don’t know if it’s the sixth seed or the third or whatever, the playoff drought will end this year.
I would like to agree with Thurman, but until I see the quarterback play, it will be hard for me to jump on that ship.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Trumaine Johnson went from the highest-paid CB to getting released from a team’s practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Joshua Kelley, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joshua… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago