Can Redskins tight end Jordan Reed catch a break? The former Florida Gators tight end has been injured more in his early NFL career, than he has played. Last week, Reed had to sit out of Redskins practice because his knee was feeling funny. Well according to John Keim of ESPN, Reed recently underwent a knee procedure.
Redskins Head Coach Jay Gruden said Reed will be ready for training camp, meaning the “procedure” was likely a scope or clean-out of some kind. Reed has already missed 12 games over a 2 year span. That is not good for the young pass catcher.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 5 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Week 3 Waiver Wire Adds/Drops ift.tt/2FXoDMr
about 51 mins ago