Patriots owner Robert Kraft still thinks his team may have Tom Brady on the field for the Thursday, September 10 opener. Robert Kraft talked to media today about the suspension and says he hopes his gunslinger’s case is overturned.
“We’re part of a system and we’ll follow the rules, and it’s our hope that opening game here, we’ll have the privilege of having everyone who deserves to be on the field starting that game. I know that’s what our fans want and that’s what we want,” Kraft said.
I think Robert Kraft is hoping by him taking the punishment of the NFL, the NFL and Goodell are going to look out for him. I think he is wrong, and he will soon find out that it will not be that easy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Could the Eagles replace Carson Wentz with NDSU QB Trey Lance? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/trey-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Ever since he grew his mustache twitter.com/buffalobills/s…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- I just don’t know what the heck the hands team was doing. I am sorry the ST coordinator should be suspended for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago