Last week the New York Jets released Matt Simms, the son of former Giants legend Phil Simms. After being waived, Simms felt he would be claimed by his former head coach Rex Ryan.
That is exactly what happened. Simms was claimed by the Bills and the team released Jeff Tuel. Today Simms says he feels welcomed in Buffalo, which is different than New York.
@mikerodak: Matt Simms says he’s glad to be in Buffalo where he feels “welcomed.” Adds he didn’t feel “same respect” with NYJ
While Simms will be a long shot to make the roster in Buffalo, he is much better of a passer than Jeff Tuel.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Best Prop Bet from Every NFL Week 2 Game ift.tt/2EgEbul
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- 2020 Fantasy Football Starts, Sits, Sleepers: Week 2 ift.tt/3iKlONe
about 1 hour ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Weekend Football ift.tt/3kwtRh5
about 2 hours ago
- The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eh5fHjDxj8
about 3 hours ago