Police were called to the home of Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank Monday night to investigate a possible theft, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
Police Monday night were called to the West Paces Ferry Road Northeast residence and told that three Apple iPads and two Rolex watches were missing, according to an incident report obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
The watches, valued at about $56,000 to $120,000 each, may have been with Blank, said Debra Fay Copeland, identified in the report as the woman who called police. Blank, she told police, could not be reached to confirm that he had them in his possession because he was traveling.
Falcons owner Arthur Blank should have a better security system.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Jets ift.tt/3ccYtBz
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GtBwehIOvt
about 45 mins ago
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 1 hour ago