Did you know when a player is released from a team they have to get a hard copy stating the reason? It is a legal document, because it is a contract, so while they may tell you, they still give you something in writing.
While it sounds crazy, this is the document Tramon Williams received when the Houston Texans released him. This was back in 2006 but it is still the same process.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Can the Kansas City Chiefs Remain the Favorites to Win Super Bowl LV? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/super-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Deion had a huge entrance and everything. He can change the culture for sure
about 25 mins ago
- Colts LB Darius Leonard gave a fan his glove, but his wedding ring was inside nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darius… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago