Arizona Cardinals second-year TE Troy Niklas will undergo ankle surgery on Thursday, after rolling his the ankle in Tuesday’s mini camp practice. He will require an additional surgery.
Coach Bruce Arians expects Niklas to be ready for training camp, but the ankle is an obvious concern for last year’s No. 52 overall pick. The Cardinals are paper thin at the tight end position right now, and they definitely could use another player.
I think the team needs to look at a player like Harry Innis from the United Kingdom. He is a 6’7 target that could come in and learn the offense. He can block an catch, which would be a great option for them until at least training camp.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Salter’s seven-round mock draft Way too early that is (Philadelphia Eagles) - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles…
about 60 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…
about 1 hour ago