Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still has been an amazing father during this sad fight with cancer for his beautiful young daughter Leah. That is why ESPN will award Still and his daughter Leah with the Jimmy B Perseverance Award on July 15th at the ESPY’s, according to ESPN’s release.
While Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle, Devon Still, may once have been best known for his work on the field, he is now recognized for something more. For his unwavering strength, determination and devotion to his daughter, Leah, in her fight against cancer and in the face of a continuing serious personal struggle, Devon and his daughter will be honored with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award on July 15 at The 2015 ESPYS presented by Capital One.
This is touching story and I hope people continue to pray for the little fighter Leah.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Cowboys defensive lineman Trysten Hill should be suspended for this dirty play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: David Knox, DL, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ABfySmBWx6
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:After Week 3, here are my top 3 MVP candidates nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mvp-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EWgYp8I9Mo
about 42 mins ago