2016 NFL Draft Scouting Notes: Kenneth Dixon, RB, Louisiana Tech
Continuing with the Running Back segment, these notes are based off from last year’s film and will precede the full scouting report which will come after I view games from the upcoming season, and will be found here on nfldraftdiamonds. Here are my notes:
Kenneth Dixon. 5’10 212 lbs. LA Tech
1) Dixon has very good speed.
2) Has good receiving ability
3) Runs with good balance
4) Has good field vision
5) Fights for extra yardage
1) While good at pass protection, needs to improve.
Kenneth Dixon is a RB who can shake and bake, and then turn on the “jets” to take it to the end zone. He can also catch the ball out of the backfield and turn it up field. Dixon is a player who will be interesting to watch this season, and if he plays well could be a sought after prospect for next year’s NFL Draft.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tyreek Hill: Guilty until proven innocent? ift.tt/2M8kJBg
about 5 mins ago via IFTTT
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 49 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 53 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro