According to Peter Schrager and Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports, Minnesota Vikings DE Brian Robison suffered a pectoral injury while working out on Thursday. As of now, the extent of Robison ‘s injury is not known.
This is horrible news for the Vikings who are very thin at the position. Pectoral injuries could keep a player for the year. If so the Vikings will desperately be looking for a pass rusher.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Raymond Johnson III, Edge, Georgia Southern | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/raymon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Ohio State Spring Game 2021 | Quarterback Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/exlcMT2k4D
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Seth Cottengim, LS, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/seth-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago