If it is relevant, Bovada has a place for you to bet on it. Today, Peter King posted that Bovada has a 3.5 O/U odds on the Tom Brady suspension. Do you think it will be longer or less? King feels one to two games is fair, Do you?
If Tom Brady is suspended for four games—Vegas oddsmaker Bovada.com lists the over-under on a possible Brady suspension at 3.5 games—there might be a little something extra motivating Brady upon his return, courtesy of the team that turned him in to the league before the AFC Championship Game.
This would be his first game back: at Indianapolis, Sunday night, Oct. 18.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:XFL Defensive Rankings after Week 3, BattleHawks are the top team nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/02/xfl-de… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:Maurkice Pouncey regrets wearing Antwon Rose’s name on the back of his helmet nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/maurki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Will Deion Sanders be the next head football coach at Jackson State University?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 17, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago