For years the NFL has favored Tom Brady, the sixth round draft pick who rose up to win multiple Superbowls and MVP awards. Well the NFL might have to do the inevitable and punish Tommy Boy. The NFL for years has made rules to favor Brady, such as the “Tuck Rule” which cost the Oakland Raiders a chance at the Super Bowl. We all remember the diving into a quarterbacks leg rule, after Brady was injured for the entire year with a knee injury. Well the good things for Tom Brady are about to end, and should.
As a federal employee, the Government will do a lot to cover up their Golden Boy, until their Golden Boy puts them in a bind. In this case, the NFL has to make a decision and everyone around the league will be waiting for it. Will Tom Brady be hit hard, or will he walk free.
Well just like the Government, the NFL is not in the position to look like a fool after last year’s debacle with Ray Rice. The NFL looked like they were clueless and to be honest they dropped the ball. In this case, the NFL had an outside investigator look into the case. He provided enough circumstantial evidence to prove that Tom Brady did in fact have an idea that the staffers were deflating the footballs. So I feel the NFL will turn on their Golden Boy.
It is simple, why take the fall for a player that has done a lot for me in the past, when he is putting my job and my brand in a bind. I feel that the NFL will throw Tom Brady under the bus, because they do not want to be the black eye in the media again. While they are a multi-billion dollar organization, they could easily not punish Brady and say their was no smoking gun, but if they do that the entire NFL including their owners will likely vote Goodell out of office. Last year Goodell made more than Brady did, would you worry about his paycheck or yours? You do the math…..
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZE7Q6TYExP
about 43 mins ago
- D'Eriq King with an absolute dime right there
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Sabres Top-Tier Talent is For Real (Part 1 of 2) ift.tt/2FQ51tC
about 2 hours ago