Herschel Walker is one of the best running backs from the mid 90’s and now the former Georgia legend is in the news again. This time it is for his son. NO he is not a star running back, but rather a cheerleader.
Walker’s son Christian decided to go a different route than that of his father, and enter the world of competitive cheerleading. There were many who were shocked upon learning the son of such a football stud wouldn’t at least attempt to follow in his father’s footsteps.
“When everyone first found out about me cheerleading or, like, my dad’s fans, they were really critical,” Christian said. “It just seems like they had a stereotype about cheer, that it was just for females.”
Pretty cool to see Walker supporting his son’s decision.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 23 mins ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- If you are an athlete, and you ache, you need an EXOGUN! | Exogun DreamPro Scouting Report and Product Review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago