The results of a paternity test administered to LSU T/G La’El Collins showed that he is not the father of murder victim Brittney Mills’ child, according to Josina Anderson. Collins also passed a polygraph test.
Breaking: I’ve been notified by representatives of OT La’el Collins that his paternity test results were negative. Specifically, Collins is not the father of Brittney Mills’ child and Collins passed A polygraph test administered by an independent investigator in connection with Mills’ case.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 3 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2S1MSvU
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trumaine Johnson went from the highest-paid CB to getting released from a team’s practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Joshua Kelley, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joshua… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/aTyowufgPo
about 47 mins ago