Today the Jacksonville Jaguars made things right with their first round pick. The team signed Dante Fowler to a Max deal as they negotiated the deal in good faith.
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
Jaguars have reached agreement on a deal with Dante Fowler. As expected, the team negotiated in good faith and gave him the max deal.
Fowler’s contract is a four-year deal worth $23.5 million fully guaranteed and includes a $15.3 million signing bonus. Garafolo adds that the Jaguars did not add any offset language to the guaranteed money included in his contract.
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Robert Jones, OL, Middle Tennessee State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/robert… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Robert Jones, OL, Middle Tennessee State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/robert… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago