New York Giants defensive end Robert Ayers was carted off the field at Wednesday’s OTA’s practice with a left knee injury. This is bad news for the Giants who were hoping to get Ayers back healthy. He was one of their better rushers last year racking up 5 sacks in 12 games. Ayers was rebounded from a torn pectoral muscle.
Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday
Robert Ayers Jr. carted off field. Looked like he was favoring left knee.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- We are so excited to add @JonM_Salter to our arsenal on Draft Diamonds. He is a huge Eagles fan (forgive him), but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Five Fantasy Diamonds in the Rough from Week 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IRHCt8yMo3
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Colts are expected to work out DE Mike Onuoha nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JASHZzz31U
about 37 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Los Angeles Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/3iJhnSW
about 43 mins ago